If you want to live a healthy lifestyle there are some basic principles to follow
- Eat well
- Drink enough of the right types of fluid
- Take the right supplements to ensure your body has the vitamins and minerals it needs to function well
- Exercise regularly
- Ensure you get enough sleep (adults should aim for 7-9 hours)
- Minimise stress. If you can eliminate things in your life that are causing you stress, do it!
- Practice positivity
- Have an attitude of gratitude, focusing on the positive not the negative
- Surround yourself with positive, affirming people
- Do not be over-critical of yourself or others.
Follow the links below for more health information…
Information about eating a diet that provides you with the nutrients that your body needs to function at its best
Information about how much we should drink, what we should drink and what to avoid or limit
What does the bible say about fasting and what health benefits may we experience with intermittent fasting?